Wednesday, September 26, 2012

(Big Exhale) Here we go.

Fear is almost paralyzing me right now. 

The thought of baring my soul; the things I write, the way I write them, what I see and how I see it...
    to have that private, intimate part of me on display, open for criticism, correction, judgement...
                              
 I AM TERRIFIED.

But something inside me, stronger than me, or you, or all of us put together, moves me to do this. 
     Surely, it isn't confidence.    (Jeez, who in the world says "Surely" anymore?)

See?  This is going to be a process for me.  (enter in more doubt...)
        
I'm going to share what moves me.  Sometimes I write, and months later, I'll be hit with new meaning, new understanding.  (Just happened again this morning.)

Maybe somewhere, some way, some one will read this and understand. 
Maybe they'll be inspired. 
Maybe they'll be moved closer to whatever it is in their life they're moving towards. 
Maybe there's one little ol' person in this big ol' world, that these words may connect with.

That's what I'm hoping for, praying for.

But, it's not really about me.  It's more about the grand story, and this is just my little ol' part to play. 

No comments: